Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Epilin Hair Wax

I'm not an avid fan of waxing, I prefer shaving my legs and my pits But every now and then i go for waxing, especially for my face(upper lip area) for longer, smoother effects.

The product is Epilin Wax Hair Remover. I bought mine in Watson's at SM, it is available in different sizes, i bought the smallest size which is 45g for Php 89.75. According to the package,its made up of Natural resin, natural beeswax, vegetable oil. No chemicals, no colorants, no fragrances. It comes in a small pan and free wooden spatula/stick. It includes instructions for 1st time users. Because it is already in a pan, just heat in over the stove.

PROS:
- Affordable
- Convenient
- good packaging
- Easy melting
- 100% natural

CONS:
- painful (very painful)
- wax hardens quickly (requires several trips to the kitchen for heating)
- use with caution (can burn your skin if you apply it while its too hot)
- requires practice in using
- can leave sticky residue thats hard to remove
- does not come with waxing cloths, you should buy it separately
- time- consuming

1 comment:

  1. Is it okay to use as an ingredient In making ointment?

    ReplyDelete