Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zark's Burger Review

Ok, i like burgers! I'm in search for the best burger in terms of taste and value for money. So, whenever i hear about a joint who offers great tasting burgers.. i just have to try it to believe it.

Here's one that i visited lately... Zark's Burger. It's located at Acher's Nook at La Salle, Taft.


I ordered ULTIMATE BURGER (130 pesos) and my friend ordered BLACK MAMBA (125 pesos), we requested to have it cut in halves so that we can get to taste each others burgers.. hehe! Just add 20 pesos to add fries and iced tea/lemonade to your meal.. now that's cheap for an upgrade.

For the look:
Here are some of the pics we've taken: (old camphone, di kami prepared!)



For the taste:
They're generous with the "toppings" like mushrooms and veggies. It's quite messy to eat and the bread tends to get saggy after sometime. I had to add just a bit of salt and pepper to suit my taste. I enjoyed dipping my fries to Black Mamba's bbq sauce. I could taste that the patty is not  100% pure beef and meat easily breaks.

My verdict:
Not the best burger i've tasted but surely you'll get value for your money.

You can visit their facebook page @ Zark's Burgers for more info. they have promos and burger eating challenges!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment